Sunday, March 15, 2009

UPCOMING AUTHOR EVENTS

March 28th:
I'll be reading from Reform at Victory and taking questions at the Northwest Freethought Conference. The conference is at Portland State University, March 27-29.

See http://www.nfaconference.org/ There are several speakers and workshops. I will be speaking on Saturday, March 28th at 1:30pm. Please visit the site for more details.

March 31st:
I'll be at Reed College in Portland, Oregon giving a lecture on the Perils of the Faith Based Initiative. I'll then do a reading and take questions. This event starts at 7pm. For more, visit their web site: http://rsasecular.wordpress.com

At both events, I will discuss the recent developments going on in Fort Dodge, Iowa involving the man who owned and operated Victory Christian Academy, Mike Palmer. It should be a lively event.

1 comment:

crallspace said...

Sounds like fun... this is kind of a busy time, so I won;t be there, but hope it all goes well- I'm sure it will.

Buy Book!

 

 

 

 

Home | About the book | Interviews and Survivor Statements | Articles of interest | News and Events | Praise/Reviews | Author Bio | Links | Book Excerpts | Contact

© 2008 Pizan Media. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy and Disclaimer Unauthorized duplication or re-publishing of the content of this site will be prosecuted in the court of law.